Data Protection Notice
In line with Regulation 2018/1725, Blockfinance ECO AG collects your personal information only to the extent necessary to fulfil a precise purpose related to our tasks.
We put in place measures to guarantee that your data are kept up-to-date and processed securely.
Here below we provide you with some general information regarding the processing of personal data on our website. Specific information about processing activities of Blockfinance ECO AG other than the ones associated with this website will be provided separately.
- You have specific rights when it comes to the processing of your personal data by us.
- When your personal data is processed by Blockfinance ECO AG, you have the right to know about it.
- You have the right to access the information and have it rectified without delay if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- You can ask to have it blocked under certain circumstances.
- You can also object to it, in certain circumstances, on grounds relating to your specific situation.
- You can request that any of the above changes be communicated to other parties to whom your data have been disclosed.
- You have also the right not to be subject to automated decisions (made solely by machines) affecting you, as defined by law.
- You have the right to receive your personal data in a standardised format in case you wish to transfer it to another controller (data portability).
- You have the right to complain at any time if you believe your data protection rights have been breached.
These rights are outlined in Chapter III of the current data protection Regulation 2018/1725.
How to exercise your data protection rights at Blockfinance ECO AG
If Blockfinance ECO AG is processing your personal data and you would like to exercise your data protection rights, please send us a written request either by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or to our Data Protection Office by post in a sealed envelope.
In principle, we cannot accept verbal requests (telephone or face-to-face) as we may not be able to deal with your request immediately without first analyzing it and reliably identifying you.
Your request should contain a detailed, accurate description of the data you want access to. When there are reasonable doubts regarding your identity, you might be asked to provide a copy of a document, which help us to verify your identity. It can be any document such as your ID card or passport. Should you provide any other documents, personal details such as your name and your address should be in clear in order to be able to identify you, while any other data such as a photo or any personal characteristics, may be blacked out.
Our use of the information on your identification document is strictly limited: the data will only be used to verify your identity and will not be stored for longer than needed for this purpose.
Your personal data and our website
The Blockfinance ECO AG website is our most important communication tool. Here we communicate our work such as our guidelines, recommendations, best practices, advises, opinions and decisions. In addition, we communicate data protection news and information about data protection topics to the general public as well as our more expert audiences.
Some of the services offered on our website require the processing of your personal data.
We processed personal data collected on our website for the following purposes:
- when you send us a request or a complaint through our website or by other means, only for the purpose of the management of this request of complaint;
We do not reuse the information for another purpose that is different to the one stated. We will never divulge your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
Under certain conditions outlined in law, we may disclose your information to third parties, (such as the European Anti-Fraud Office, the Court of Auditors, or law enforcement authorities) if it is necessary and proportionate for lawful, specific purposes.
As a rule, we do not keep your personal information for longer than necessary for the purposes for which we collected it. We may keep your personal data for a longer period for historical or scientific purposes with the appropriate safeguards in place.
Each time our website is accessed, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the accessing computer.
The following data is collected:
- Information of the browser type and the used version
- Operating system of the user
- Internet-Service-Provider of the user
- IP-Adress of the user
- Date and time of access
- Internet pages, from which the user‘s system reaches our website
We store this information for a maximum period of [to be completed xxx] days. The storage is done for data security reasons to ensure the stability and operational reliability of our system.
We do not conduct our own web analytics on our website and do not use any web analysis tool. Thus, no evaluation of the aforementioned visitor and usage data takes place.
If you fill out a contact form or send us an email or other electronic message, your information will only be stored for the processing of the request, possible related further questions and used only in the context of the request.
The legal basis for processing your request is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or b DSGVO.
We will delete your personal data after handling your request.
All integrated social plugins work via the 2-click process; this means that the recording of your surfing behavior by a plugin only starts when you activate the corresponding plugin by clicking on it in the first place. If you are logged in with your account of a social media platform at the same time as visiting our website, for example, the page visit can be assigned to your user account after activating the plugin (first click).
Blockfinance ECO AG uses social media to present its work through widely used channels. The ideas and views expressed by Blockfinance ECO AG on social media are for information purposes only. No communication through social media shall be deemed to constitute legal or official notice on behalf of the Board.
Adapted from the official Data Protection Notice of the European Data Protection Board.